Bellerose is currently looking for a QUALITY ASSURER to join the team. The quality assurer reports to the Operations Director and assures the quality of all Bellerose products with respect to the product-specifications given by the product-developers.
- Checking the collections (men, women, kids) in terms of quality-optimization during the whole industrial production-process;
- Checking the quality and technical characteristics of the fabrics & trims before production;
- Inspecting quality regarding the conformity of the pre-production and pre-shipment-samples;
- Inspecting quality of the finished goods ;
- Coordinating and organizing the inspections by our Quality-controller;
- Communicating and negotiating with the suppliers regarding product-quality.
- You have a technical fashion degree (Bachelor);
- You have a first experience (min 2 years is mandatory) in the apparel product-development or quality assurance of woven, knit or circular knit and this regarding:
- finishing-techniques and fittings (Men, Women, kids)
- technical knowledge of fabrics and materials;
- You have good skills of current computer-programs such as MS office;
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
- You have a good personal organization and strong administrative skills;
- You are analytic and have a keen eye for details, a good color view and strong overview;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- You have a driver’s license B and are ready to travel frequently from Groot-Bijgaarden to East-Flanders.
Don’t hesitate and send us your resume and cover letter by mail at email@example.com
Don’t forget to add “quality assurer” in the subject of the mail!