Bellerose is now looking for a Fabric Buyer to join our Buying – team.
The fabric-buyer responds to the Operations director and is in charge of the ordering and the follow-up of the fabric-delivery (S)he is checking the conformity of the collection- and production-fabrics.
The fabric-buyer follows up the deliveries to the different manufacturers for collection and production
(S)he is in charge of the administration /input of the fabric-references in the PLM/ERP system, adding all fabric-data.
YOUR ASSETS :
- you have an administrative, buying & supply-chain or a technical fashion degree preferable first experience in an administrative buying function;
- you have strong administrative skills, you are very well organized and have a strong overview;
- you are used to work with data management programs such as ERP or PLM and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- you have good communication and negotiation skills and are fluent in French/Dutch and English;
- you are a team-player and stress resistant;
- you are analytic ;
- you have are precise and a keen eye for details.
Don’t hesitate and send your resume and cover letter by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to add “Fabric buyer” in the subject of the mail!